Both the indoor and outdoor pools are heated by warm water from the Big Spring. The inside pool is 94-98°F (34-37°C). The outdoor pool is 90-94°F (32-34°C). The hot pool is 104°F (40°C), water jets and air jets give a soothing Massage. Indians believed that the mineral water has special healing powers and there are very many therapeutic benefits. Many doctors in the area prescribe mineral water hydrotherapy. The weightless environment that the water gives allows a person to work muscles and joints without the weight of your body. All of our mineral water is warmed by “Mother Earth” and is chemical-free.
WHAT TO EXPECT/ MAIN RULES & REGULATIONS
- No children under the age of 7 allowed without adult (+18 years old) supervision in the water.
- No alcohol
- No glass (Coolers are allowed)
- No shoes (only Pool designated shoes that have not been worn in the street or outside)
- No hanging on the ropes
- No squirt guns
- No footballs
- No small nerf balls
- No one allowed in outdoor deep end if they cannot swim.
- More specific rules posted along pool area.
- Please be advised incoming water may exceed 106 degrees F